STATE level Business Empowerment & Opportunities & Bank loan Mela
The ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India MSME DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION , 65/1, GST road, Guindy, Chennai- 600 032. MSME- DI & Women Entrepreneurs Welfare Association of Tamilnadu (WEWA) & WOMEN SEVA TRUST join hands together to conduct STATE level Business Empowerment & Opportunities & Bank loan Mela is to be held on 10-02-2018 Saturday, 9.00 a.m -4.00p.m. at Sir. P.T. Thyagaraja Hall A/c, Pangal Park, T. Nagar, Chennai -600 017.
Highlights of Conference: –
- Information about all Central government schemes and subsidy details will be given in detail.
- Documentation required for getting loan & Bank procedures.
- Many Leading government Banks are participating.
- Companies Franchisee details are directly given from reputed companies.
- “Udyog Aadhar” registration booking done for existing and also for fresh business people.
- Free membership Registration done.
- One day free napkin workshop and marketing training given on next day.
Pre- Registration over phone is must. Entrance fee- Rs. 200/-
Contact :6/3, Poomagal Second Street, Ekkattuthangal, Chennai- 600 032.
PH: 86818 45663 / 96291 50872 / 96771 99316.
No entrance fee for students. Please bring your Student ID.