Public awareness programme on HEALTHY CHILD HOOD
Dr Koppikars Foundation for Homoeopathy Chennai ,Chandrasekhara Foundation Chennai ¢ral Council For Research In Homoeopathy has Organised a public awareness programme on HEALTHY CHILD HOOD, on 8.1.2017 at TATVALOKA 76,Eldams Road Teyanampet Chennai-18 from 9.30 am to 1.10Pm.
Inaugural Function: Floral tributes were paid to Dr CFS Hahnemann and Dr Koppikar by the Chief Guest, Guests of Honour, &Drsof Dr.K.F.H Chennai.
Chief Guest Dr Priya Chandra Sekhar , Famous Paediatrician inaugurated the programme.Dr Kolli Raju,Officer Incharge Clinical Research Unit Chennai has been invited as the Guest of Honour.
The programme was started by 9.45 am with the tamil thai prayer, followed by welcoming the Chief guest and Guest of Honour to the dias by Dr Poorna Chandrika of Dr Koppikar Foundation.A brief about Chandrasekhara Foundation was given by Dr Poorna Chandrika. Dr.P.V.Venkata Raman ,Managing trustee of Dr.Koppikar Foundation For Homoepathy Chennai has give his speech about the Dr Koppikar foundation and its activities in Chennai for the poor and needy patients and they are also running 4 free Homoeopathic Clinics in Chennai.
Dr.Kolli Raju of Central Council For Research in Homoeopathy &Officer In charge of Clinical Research in Homoeopathy Chennai which is functioning under CCRH, Ministry of AYUSH, located at 19/9, Dr Radha Krishnan Nagar Thiruvanmiyur Chennai-600041 (044- 24522821) has given his speech about the activities of Central council for Research in Homoeopathy-New Delhi &The activities of Clinical Research unit for Homoeopathy Chennai0600041 and the treatment facilities available at the research centre and informed to the public to avail these facilities those who are in need.
1) Dr Priya Chandda Sekharan famous Paediatrician has presented her Power Point Presentation on Paediatric Health from 10.20 -to 11.15 am.
2) Dr Kinjal Vora Homoeopathic Practitioner has given her Power Point Presentation on Upper and Lower Respiratory Diseases in Children.
3) Dr Alwyn Babu Homoeopathic Practitioner has given his speech from 11.50 am to 12.05 am on Gastro intestinal diseases and importance of diet through power point presentation.
4) Dr Geetha Priya Homoeopathic Practitioner has given a speech on Story telling to Children and its uses from 12.10pm to 12.20pm
5) Dr Anantha Raman a Homoeopathic Practitioner has given his lecture on Developmental and Behavioral diseases in Children.
Latter questions and answers session was conducted for 20 mts
Nearly 100 patients were participated in the programme and got benefited with this programme. Free Brochures relating to Children diseases were distributed to all the public printed in Tamil and English language.