Free Homoeopathic Medical Camp for Flood Related Health Hazards
The Clinical Research Unit for Homoeopathy, Chennai, subordinate office of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi, (functioning at New no. 19, Old no. 9, Dr. Radhakrishnan Nagar Main Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai-41) has conducted the 4th and last Free Homoeopathic Medical Camp for Flood Related Health Hazards on 20-02-2016(Saturday) as permitted by Dr. R. K. Manchanda, Director General,Central Council for Research In Homoeopathy,Ministry of AYUSH Govt of India New Delhi, at Community Center, near Mathamma Kovil, Jyothiammal Nagar, Alandur Road, Saidapet, (Guindy),.
The following Doctors were attended to the camp,
1. Dr. Kolli Raju, Officer In-Charge, R.O(H), S-4
2. Dr. Pappula Prasad R.O(H), S-4
3. Dr G.R. Jayasri, RA(H)
4. Dr. J. RosemineRatnavathi, SRF(H)
5. Dr. S. Abarna, SRF(H)
6. Mr. V. Sugananth, Lab Technician
7. Mr. C. Rajendra Kumar, Lab Technician
8. Dr. Aeden Venkateswara Homoeopathic medical College, Porur, Chennai600116
9. Dr.Niana Mohammed from Dr. Koppikar’s Foundation for Homoeopathy, Chennai.
10. 3 Internees posted in CRU(H) Chennai
11. 2 Internees from Venkateswara Homoeopathic medical College, Porur, Chennai-600116
12. 4 Internees from Sri Sairam Homoeopathic Medical college, Tambaram West, Chennai-600044.
The camp was started by 10.am. The total number of OPD patients attended to the camp were 291. Out of 121were male, 170 were female patients. Laboratory investigations were conducted for 32 patients, including random blood sugar and blood grouping. Free consultation, Free Lab investigations along with Free Homoeopathic Medicines were distributed to the patients. Thiru Gollapalli Israiel, Secretary Janodayam an( NGO)Chennai along with Shri N.Vijayakumar President TAAMS,Chennai has attended to the valedictory meeting of camp in the evening and appreciated the services rendered by the Central Council for Research In Homoeopathy,Ministry of AYUSH Govt of India New Delhi,through the Clinical Research Unit for Homoeopathy, located at New No: 19/9 (Old) Dr Radha Krishnan Nagar Main Road Thiruvanmiyur Chennai -600041, and its team headed by Dr Kolli Raju officer Incharge , by conveying their sincere thanks to the medical team. The camp was ended by 4.30 pm.
For more details contact: Dr Kolli Raju, 9444346846